The Most Grand Ceremony: A Detailed Look at Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha Mahotsav Program
Crores of Hindu hearts in India and across the globe are preparing to witness a historic moment – the Pran Pratishtha of the Majestic Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. This sacred ceremony, marking the installation of the divine idols of Shri Ram Lalla in the sanctum sanctorum, is scheduled for January 22, 2024. An event of unparalleled spiritual significance and cultural grandeur for the Sanatan Dharm followers across the globe is about to happen in one month from now. Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha Mahotsav on 22 Jan 2024, Detailed Information
Life Journey of Strong Faith and Resilience of the Devotees
The Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha Mahotsav is something that the generations of devotees waited for their lifetime with centuries-long journey of unwavering faith and resilience. The movement to free the land and pave the way for the temple’s construction saw countless protests, trials and tribulations, yet the spirit & devotion remained high for centuries.
Finally, on Nov 9th 2019, a five-judge bench of the Supreme Court unanimously pronounced its verdict to handover the land to Hindus to make the Ram Temple.
On 5th August 2020, Prime Minister of Bharat – Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone in a grand ceremony and construction was started at a fast pace. With regular monitoring from the PM-Office and the Yogi Adityanath Government in Uttar Pradesh, the historic moment is about to happen now.
The Program: A Glimpse into the Divine
The Pran Pratishtha program will be conducted over several days is a meticulously planned series of rituals as per the ancient Vedic traditions. Here’s a glimpse into the key events:
- 16th January: The worship of Pran Pratistha Mahotsava,” will start from January 16th marking the commencement of the sacred rituals.
- 18th -21st January: These days witness the performance of elaborate pujas and yagnas by renowned priests, invoking divine blessings for the Pran Pratishta.
- 22nd January: The grand day arrives! The Pran Pratishtha ceremony takes place in the sanctum sanctorum – GirbhGriha of the Ram temple, where the sacred Murti of Lord Rama, Maa Sita, Brother Lakshman, Brother Bharat, and Hanuman ji are installed amidst chanting of mantras and Vedic hymns. This divine moment will have live telecast of tv and internet for crores of Hindus & Indians to witness across the globe.
- 23rd-25th January: Following the Pran Pratishtha, special pujas and darshan arrangements are made for invited guests and dignitaries.
A Celebration for All Sanatan Dharma Followers
While the Pran Pratishtha holds immense significance for Hindus, it breaks religious boundaries to become a celebration of whole India’s rich cultural heritage and spiritual values. The event is expected to draw countless devotees and huge number dignitaries from across the country and the world, making it a truly national and international spectacle.
Below information is provided by Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra, a trust constituted to look after construction and management of Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Mandir in Ayodhya.
- Sages and saints of all traditions as well as all prominent people who have brought glory to Bharat in any field have been invited
- All Shankaracharya Mahamandaleshwar and top saints of Sikh and Buddhist sects have been called
- Key personalities from various sections and organizations such as Vamini Narayan, Art of Living, Gayatri Parivar, Media Houses, Sports, Farmers and the Art world have been invited.
- Journalists active between 1984 to 1992 have also been invited to be part of the program
- Invitations have also been sent to the families of the kar sevaks who lost their life during the struggle to free the land
- Following the consecration ceremony, there will be a 48-day cycle of mandala puja (ritualistic worship) under the leadership of Vishwaprasann Teerth Ji, a revered figure.
Beyond the Ceremony
The Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha is not just a one-time event; it marks the beginning of a new era. The majestic temple will stand as a beacon of faith and unity, promoting peace and harmony in the land. It will also serve as a centre for cultural and spiritual learning, attracting devotees and scholars from all over the world. Government of Uttar Pradesh is developing Ayodhya ji to make the world’s biggest pilgrimage centre with International Airport, Bigger Railway stations, Hotels and other amenities getting ready.
Around 1100 Hindu Temples across the USA are planning week-long celebrations from 15th to 22nd January during the same period.
Preparing for the Grand Darshan – Ram Mandir Ayodhya opening date
For those eager to witness the historic ceremony and seek darshan of the divine idols, elaborate arrangements are being made by the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust. While specific details regarding public access are still under development, it is expected that darshan arrangements will be made for devotees after the initial ceremonies conclude. However the exact date opening of Ram Mandir for general public to visit the temple is not yet announced.
The Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha is an event that is going to create history, marking a momentous occasion for crores of devotees worldwide. As we approach this sacred day, let us celebrate the triumph of faith, the power of unity, and the enduring spirit of India’s rich cultural heritage.
- It is important to note that the specific dates and timings of the rituals within the Pran Pratishtha program may be subject to slight changes.
- For those interested in attending the ceremony or seeking updates, it is recommended to follow official channels of the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust for the latest information.
- The Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and preparations are underway to ensure its smooth execution and spiritual grandeur. Let us join hands in celebrating this historic moment and witness the dawn of a new era for the Ram Rajya in Bharat.
May the divine blessings of Lord Rama shower upon all of us, as we prepare for this momentous occasion!
What is Pran Pratishtha meaning and Significance
The word ‘Pran’ means life and ‘Pratishtha’ means to incorporate. So the simple meaning is ‘to bring life in something’ is Pran Pratishtha.
In Sanatan Dharma, whenever a Murti of a deity is placed in the GirbhGriha (sanctum sanctorum) of a Mandir, with the vedic rituals and Mantras a request is done to the God to come and live in that Murti and be there for the devotees. The ancient Hindus believed in praying to God in a life form and the stone Murti (statues) are also turned to living with the power of Vedic Mantras.
Ram Mandir Ayodhya Invitation Card
Invitations are already sent to around 6,000 dignitaries and people from all walks of life who have contributed to Bharat in some way. Families of people who lost lives during struggle for Ram Mandir Andolan are also invited. Top Politicians, Revered Saints, Senior Journalists, imminent personalities are invited to be part of the Mahotsav. An image of PM Modi ji being invited for the Ceremony below by Shri Ram Janambhoomi Trust.
Pran Pratishtha Muhurat 22 Jan 2024
The time for Shubh Muhurat (the auspicious time as per vedic calculations) is from 12:29:08 till 12:30:32 that means a total of 1 minute 24 seconds i.e. 84 seconds in total, so that program would be conducted on strict timelines.
Muslims & other communities also all waiting with fervor for the auspicious day
Everyone Bharatiye is excited and as the day is approaching, all of Bharat is doing their bit to be part of the ceremony. All temples across India will conduct prayers, havan, Yagya during the week from 16th to 22nd January. Prime Minister Modi recently appealed to all the Bharat to lit Diyas in their homes and celebrate the event like Diwali on 22nd January 2024.
Why 22nd January is selected for Pran Pratishtha of Ram Lalla Murti in Ram Mandir
What is so special about 22 January and how the date was decided. This question is asked by several users on internet. So here is the reason – on 22nd January 2024 Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, Amrit Siddhi Yoga, Ravi Yoga coming together to make the date auspicious. The date is on Dwadhshi of Paush Maah, Shukla Paksh as per Hindu Calendar Panchang, one of the most auspicious days. Also the time decided is the Abhijit Muhurat, according to Holy books and Hindu Panchang, this was the time of birth of Lord Ram.
Smiling ram lalla idol revealed for pran pratishtha
The Ram Lalla idol revealed and their images are going viral online for its features and the upcoming event on 22 January. The idol illustrates Lord Ram at 5 years old. This ram Lalla murti is made up of Black stone and is 51 inch in size. In the idol, Ram Lalla is shown holding a golden bow and arrow in his hands smiling standing . Measuring the idol’s weight, its is 150- 200 kilograms. These rocks are 26 tones and 16 tones heavy respectively and go by the name Shaligrams. Their importance is far more than imaginable as the stones are a representation of Lord Vishnu. Which is why the Ram Mandir Murti is made of Black stone due to its religious use.
“Ramlalla has been installed in the temple. All arrangements, including that of infrastructure, medical facilities and medicines have been made,”
Mr. Pathak told news agency PTI.
Ram Lalla idol maker
Precisely as we all know that the sculptor of the Ram Lalla idol maker Is Arun Yogiraj. Who is from Mysuru and aged 41 years. He is also the same person who carved the Subhash Chandra Bose Idol which was installed in the canopy at india Gate to commemorate his 125th birthday.
Check the best places to visit in Ayodhya if you are planning to Visit Ram Mandir – Click here